Tonight on the PrincipalCast podcast we will be discussion the greatest job in education…. the principal…
Why is the principal the greatest job in education?
What do principal’s do all day?
Do we really need principals?
Join us for the discussion on why we feel the principal is the greatest job in education….
- Work with dedicated professionals who are committed to educating our youth
- Interact with students (learners) who have the capacity to transcend obstacles and love coming to school
- Collaborate with community members to improve the area surrounding the school
- Watch students collaborate, question and connect
- Listen to students creating music
- Watch students creating art
- Provide the opportunity for learning new ideas
- Be the cheerleader, coach, leader, and model for an entire school
Want to add to the list? Challenge it?
Tune in tonight to www.teachercast.tv