On Sunday, the PrincipalCast crew interviewed Tom Whitford about Professional Learning Communities(PLC). Throughout the interview, Tom shared his experiences with PLCs and how they have help to transform his school culture.
Check out the full podcast. If you would like more information, there are links at the end of this post.
Links to Follow
- “Whatever It Takes” http://www.amazon.com/Whatever-It-Takes-Professional-Communities/dp/1932127283
- “Learning By Doing” http://t.co/aEd6onhqsp
- ASCD – http://www.ascd.org/publications/educational-leadership/may04/vol61/num08/What-Is-a-Professional-Learning-Community%C2%A2.aspx
- All things PLC – http://www.allthingsplc.info/
- Edutopia – http://www.edutopia.org/professional-learning-communities-collaboration-how-to
- EdLeader21 – http://www.edleader21.com/index.php?pg=2
See more at: http://podcast.teachercast.net/pcast23/