Nov 21 2012
My 2012 Edublogs Nominations
After much thought and consideration I have filled out my Edublogs Nominiations for this year. It goes without saying that I learn so much from these people, and I want to do my part to have them gain recognition.
And the nominations go to….
- Best individual blog – George Couros
- Best group blog - Edutopia
- Best new blog - The Mobile Native
- Best class blog – Mrs. Benson’s Bunch of Kiddos
- Best ed tech / resource sharing blog – Erin Klein
- Best teacher blog - Mrs. Sinone’s Class
- Best library / librarian blog - Van Meter Library Voice
- Best administrator blog – Justin Tarte
- Most influential blog post - How One Teaching Practice Ruined Math for Students by 16 year old Autumn Shaw featured on Edudemic
- Best individual tweeter – Steven Anderson @web20classroom
- Best twitter hashtag – #lead20
- Best free web tool - Claco
- Best educational use of audio / video / visual / podcast -TeacherCast
- Best educational wiki - Flat Classroom Project
- Best open PD / unconference / webinar series - Simple K12
- Best educational use of a social network - The Educator’s PLN
- Best mobile app - remind101
- Lifetime achievement - Kelly Tenkely
Good luck everybody. You Matter!