Still looking for the New Year’s resolution (or change, plan, etc)? Before you jump into the change you want to make, take a look at what you were able to accomplish in 2014.
Take a few minutes (might take longer) and go through your calendar, twitter feed, or Facebook timeline. Using your Social Networks makes it easy to scroll through the highlights (and low lights). Facebook even has a feature that will make a short flip for you or you can customize it.
As you do this, write down a few things so you can put it all in perspective:
- What did you accomplish?
- What were your awesome moments?
- What would you like to do over?
- Were there challenges based on time of the year?
- Did you spend enough time with family, loved ones and friends?
- Did you make time for your own personal growth?
Hopefully these questions will guide your reflection on 2014. Based on your responses, this could guide your plan for 2015.