Today is Thanksgiving. Many people report that Thanksgiving is their favorite holiday because it is mostly about enjoying time with family (and eating a lot of food).
What are you thankful for this year? Please feel free to share.
Here are the top 5 things I am thankful for:
- My Family – My wife and children are everything to me!
- My Extended Family – Having family spread out sometimes makes it hard to connect, but I always know I can count on my my mom, brothers, sisters, aunts/uncles, and cousins
- My Friends – Not sure what I would be able to do without my friends. For some reason, they choose to be there for me 🙂
- My PLN – Many people in my PLN have become trusted friends, and mentors
- My school – I always say that I work in the best school, with the best people focused on the right things!!!!!
What are you thankful for?