Looking for a conference in August that could invigorate your staff, district or most importantly, you? Join an action packed team at the EmpowerED Conference scheduled for August 6-7th.
There are so many awesome presenters that will be gathered at EmpowerED… For instance, the Keynote speaker is George Couros! George Couros is currently a Division Principal of Innovative Teaching and Learning with Parkland School Division, located in Stony Plain, Alberta, Canada, as well as an innovative teaching, learning, and leadership consultant. He is passionate about distributed leadership within my division, and believe that creating a collaborative environment with all stakeholders, will help to ensure that we meet the best needs of all children.
In addition to George, there are dozens of presenters that I learn from everyday! Here are a list of the presenters. These educators are accessible through Social Media, and can easily be part of your Professional Learning Network! Check out the list of presentations and strands where you will learn about:
- Branding your school/district
- Isolation in leadership
- Becoming connected
- Global learning
- 1 to 1
- App fluency
- Flipped leadership
- Empowering student voice
- Transforming your Help Desk with students
- Developing Digital Citizens
- Understanding relevance in technology and leadership
Updates and pricing information:
- $299 per individual
- $274 groups of 5+ (must all register at the same time)
- $25 off for attendees at ISTE, BLC and NAESP (see attached flyers with promo codes listed that they will need to enter at registration in order to receive this price)
- “Bring a Buddy” – attendees already registered will receive a complimentary copy of their choice of a publication from the Connected Educator Series of their choice for referring a friend to attend the conference with them
Want to learn more about the inter-workings of the conference? There are many ways to connect:
- Follow @corwinpress
- Join the facebook event: bit.ly/empower15FB
- Join the google plus event: bit.ly/empower15Gplus
Let’s pack Grafton High School with people excited to connect with each other and learn about integrating technology into our schools and districts!