As I plan for the summer, I always try to provide the staff with some resources… As educators, I feel that the summer is not only a great time to recharge the batteries, but also a time to learn. So what do you have planned for yourself? your staff? your students this summer?
Here are 10 ideas for this summer
3. Read Digital Leadership by Eric Sheninger
4. Connect with an educator on Skype (or GHO) and write about the experience
6. Take pictures of your vacation and make a travel blog for students
9. Participate in a few twitter chats
10. Find a great children’s book to “deliver” to your students in the fall
Provide me with some ideas… I would love to add them to my resources page for the summer of 2014!